1. Realizing the value of goods and the value of use, and is a means of increasing the value of goods;
2. Protect the goods from natural factors such as sun, wind, rain, dust and other natural factors, and prevent losses such as volatilization, leakage, melting, contamination, collision, crushing, loss and theft;
3. Facilitate the storage, transportation, adjustment and sales of circulation links, such as loading and unloading, inventory, palletizing, delivery, receiving, transshipment, and sales counting.
4. Beautifying goods and attracting customers is conducive to promotion.
5. For example, dressing, beautifying, more attractive, or commercial value of people or objects.
China's packaging industry has used more than 20 years to complete the development path of developed countries in the past 40 years, basically changing the situation of "first-class products, second-rate packaging, third-rate prices". The packaging industry has developed from a backward and backward industry into a complete industrial system with certain modern technical equipment and complete classification. The remarkable features of the development of the packaging industry today are the internationalization of the packaging market, the globalization of the packaging industry, and the interdependence and dependence of the development of the packaging industry in various countries.