PET lens production: generally 4 PET lenses are assembled into one version.
2. Printing: Print information that meets customer requirements on the top of the PET lens.
3. Die-cutting: cut the large-sized PET lenses into 4 single PET lenses of suitable size.
4. Perforation of PET lenses: punch two holes in the upper part of the PET lens to fix the elastic band.
5. Install the sponge: use the tool to install the sponge to the appropriate position of the PET lens.
6. Install the elastic band: fix the elastic band to the two holes on the top with a fixing buckle.
7. Quality inspection: one quality inspector is arranged for each production line to conduct the pre-packaging inspection on the appearance and structural installation.
8. Bagging: Put the assembled protective face shield, certificate of conformity, and instructions into the packaging PE bag.
9. Packing: Put 200 packed protective masks into the outer packing cartons.