How to make blister packaging samples with plaster mold?
1. First, use manual mud to form the outline of the actual object;
2. Put it on the blister making machine to form the blister embryo;
3. Pour the prepared blister-specific gypsum into the blister embryo and form a gypsum embryo after air-drying;
4. The electric milling machine is used for deep processing of gypsum rough and regular shapes;
5. Hand polished and manually added parts;
6. Glue the polished gypsum parts into a complete plaster mold;
7. Then put it into the blister making machine to blister and form a complete sample;
8. According to the size of the finished product, manually trim and seal the edges to complete the entire proofing process.